Terms of participation for speakers
Declaration of consent
You (hereafter referred to as "Speaker") have agreed to attend the DeafIT Conference as Speaker. The DeafIT Conference is organized and presented by the DeafIT team under the leadership of the Gehörlosenverbandes München und Umland e.V. (hereinafter referred to as "organizer")
- As a speaker, you assign the organizer the full right to the following points:
- Name, image, audio recording, speaker's talk, as well as the name and logo of the speaker's company, as well as company information for marketing and promotion related to the conference.
- Handouts or other printed or electronic materials used or edited by the speaker in the presentation, also in edited form as part of the program documentation.
- Use, commercialize, publish, display and distribute the presentation and the materials used in the presentation (Audio / Video) to the conference participants.
- The Speaker guarantees to the organizer that the contents of his presentation and his provided documents are true and do not disclose confidential information or in any way infringe the rights of a third party.
- This declaration of consent also applies to employees / colleagues / legal representatives of the speaker and is enforced in accordance with the statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany, even if they are in conflict with the laws of the country of origin of the speaker.
- The speaker is not entitled to reimbursement of liabilities or expenses (including legal fees) from the organizer due to failure to comply with the consent of the speaker.
- Your participation in the conference is an important contribution and contributes significantly to the success of the event. Participants and potential participants rely on the promotional
materials announcing their participation. You agree that you will only cancel your participation if outside circumstances beyond your control prevent you from attending.
If you have to cancel your participation for the reasons mentioned above, please inform the organizer immediately. It is helpful to suggest another speaker with the same experience and similar position, but the conference management reserves the right to terminate the replacement speaker.
In no case may a substitute speaker be sent without agreement.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference, to change the dates, the event location and the conference program, with the consequence of canceling the participation of the speaker or changing the date / time of his participation. In case of cancellation the organizer is not liable for expenses of the speaker.
- Detailed briefings on timing, content and logistical details can be obtained from the organizer 4-6 weeks before the conference.
It is essential that you agree in advance with the moderator and co-speaker of your session in order to avoid redundancies.
For active participation in the conference program, the speaker receives the conference package with the following content:
- Free access to the entire conference (one day)
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Possibly free night in single room for one night including breakfast in the conference hotel, where the DeafIT Conference takes place
The package is not transferable. Please note that the organizer does not pay any expenses and does not cover any travel and additional accommodation costs.