Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. We are focused on building a Google that is helpful for everyone, and aspire to give billions of people the tools they need to increase their knowledge, health, happiness, and success. To achieve this, we need a workforce that’s representative of people who use our products around the globe, and a workplace that creates a sense of belonging.
Careers at Google
Do you want to join Google? Please visit our website g.co/pwd to learn more about our commitment to hiring people with disabilities.
For more information on open positions, please click here and visit our careers page and watch the video below to learn more about “What’s it like to work at Google”.
Interested in a career, internship or apprenticeship at Google or want to learn more about our Employee Resource Group the Disability Alliance?
- Google Careers
- Google Career Programs for People with Disabilities
- Google Careers for Students
- How we hire
- Learn more about the Disability Alliance
Accommodations at Google
We are committed to making sure our hiring process is fair and accessible, and to supporting our employees in having a positive and productive work experience. Learn more about accommodations at Google by visiting our careers website via this link.
Google EMEA’s Disability Conference
Google Disability Conference was a virtual event that provided an authentic space for people with disabilities from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to build connections, learn, and engage with others.
During the DisCo, attendees had the opportunity to:
- Get a behind the scenes look at how Google builds accessible products for everyone.
- Receive expert advice from leaders on how to talk about disabilities with recruiters and employers.
- Hear from Googlers from the Disability Alliance and our HR teams about their experiences at Google, different career paths, accommodations, hybrid work and more.
If you want to learn more about Google’s Disability Conference and gain access to the watch-on demand content, please fill out the “Stay Connected with Google” form.
Accessibility at Google
Building for everyone means ensuring that people with disabilities can access and enjoy our products. Googlers work on a variety of projects — a person with accessibility needs does not necessarily have to work on accessibility. Want to learn more? Discover how Google is empowering the disabled community by reading our technology accessibility and awareness stories and watch the video below.
Check out “What World Hearing Day means for this Googler” – A blogpost about Dimitri Kanevsky and Live Transcribe.
Google Accessibility Resources
- Check out all of Google’s accessibility tools
- Questions? Contact Google’s Disability Support Team
- Download Live Transcribe
- Learn about Live Transcribe
- Learn about Camera Switches
- Discover Chrome OS & Chrome browser accessibility tools
- Read the latest news about our efforts to help anyone access and enjoy the web on Google’s The Keyword Blog
Stay Connected with Google
Would you like to find out more about future Google events and opportunities, learn about Google’s Disability Conference (DisCo) and gain access to the DisCo watch-on demand content? Please click on the “Stay Connected with Google” button below and fill out the form.