Call for Speaker 2022
Apply and be part of the 7th DeafIT Conference!
We are looking for speakers to join us at the next DeafIT Conference on 18th and 19th March 2022 in Munich.
Would you like to share your IT know-how?
Then you have the opportunity to apply for one of our sought-after speaker slots and your spot on our stage.
Who we are looking for:
- Designers, Graphic Designers, …
- Software Developers, Engineers, Administrators, Testers, …
- Project Managers, Consultants, …
- as well as all other roles involved in the IT landscape
- Business & Design
- Security & Administration
- Development, DevOps & Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Kubernetes, Dockers
- Robotic Process Automation
We also welcome any other specialised or important topics, which will certainly be of great interest to our delegates. We look forward to your suggestions and ideas on how to move our conference forward.
Your benefits as a speaker include:
- Maximum attention for your presentation topic through our conference marketing
- Showing the audience your know-how on your specialised topic
- Establishing yourself as an expert
- Benefitting from the conference and extending your network
- Free conference access and meals
- Free accommodation including breakfast at the conference hotel for one night
- Opportunity to publish a paper on your topic on www.deafit.org
What you should know:
- Presentations will take max. 30 minutes (including 10 minutes‘ Q&A), keynote addresses will take 45 minutes (including 15 minutes‘ Q&A)
- Your presentation should focus on current IT topics in the format of an inspirational talk, a lightning talk, know-how sharing, sharing of experience or a workshop
- No advertising (unless you become a sponsor)
- Present in sign or spoken language. Interpreters will be provided
The best and most interesting topics will make it into our programme and onto our stage. We would like to give young talents the opportunity to present on the big stage early on. Be brave! Should you have any further questions – just ask!
When you have submitted your topic, we will contact you. After having been approved as an official speaker your name will be published on our website.
Please apply by 15. September 2021.