Terms and Conditions for the DeafIT Conference 2020/2021
- The participation fee for the DeafIT conference includes the services stated on our website.
- For registrations until 17th September 2020, applies the indicated Early Bird Ticket price. After that, the specified normal ticket price is valid until the December 14th, 2020 and the remaining late ticket prices up to Februrary 26th, 2021. Price changes are subject to change.
- The participation fee is available directly at Eventbrite where you can buy the ticket.
- Participation is only possible if a valid ticket is presented at the entrance of the conference. In the case of discounted tickets for students and the unemployed, proof must be provided.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days before the start of the conference with a refund. After this time, a cancellation with a refund is no longer possible.
- If the event is canceled by the event organization, contributions already paid will be refunded. There are no further claims against the organization.
- If the event is postponed, the registrations remain valid.
- The organizer reserves the right to make conditional changes to the program due to current events.
- Product and brand names are generally registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- You acknowledge that the DeafIT Conference 2021 will feature image, video and sound recordings of you. If you don’t want to, contact the DeafIT team before the conference starts.
- You acknowledge that the image, video of you created at the conference. and sound recordings may be used in accordance with the information on the press and public relations work.
- You agree that the DeafIT team will inform you by e-mail about the DeafIT conference, topics, offers, questions and wishes.
- The DeafIT Conference 2021 is an event of the DeafIT team in the Deaf Association Munich and Umland e.V. The copyright for all contents of the event lies with the organizer.
Code of Conduct during the conference
The DeafIT conference should be an event for everyone, where all visitors feel integrated and can participate in a variety of ways. Therefore, there are also at every DeafIT conference, in addition to the conditions of participation:
A behavioral code, the so-called Code of Conduct.
- We want to offer our participants a harassment-free conference experience, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, physique, ethnicity or religious affiliation.
- We don´t tolerate any harassment of conference visitors. Sexualized language and depictions are undesirable at the conference.
- This includes the venue, the lectures, workshops and celebrations, as well as social and other media.
- Participants who violate these rules will be subject to sanctions by the DeafIT team, including a reprimand from the conference without refund of the entrance fee.
DeafIT motto is “Focus on excellent network!”
The DeafIT team would be very pleased if the focus is on our commonalities and interests and if we treat each other with acceptance and respect!