Terms and Conditions for the DeafIT Conference 2020/2021
- The participation fee for the DeafIT conference includes the services stated on our website.
- For registrations until 17th September 2020, applies the indicated Early Bird Ticket price. After that, the specified normal ticket price is valid until the December 14th, 2020 and the remaining late ticket prices up to Februrary 26th, 2021. Price changes are subject to change.
- The participation fee is available directly at Eventbrite where you can buy the ticket.
- Participation is only possible if a valid ticket is presented at the entrance of the conference. In the case of discounted tickets for students and the unemployed, proof must be provided.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days before the start of the conference with a refund. After this time, a cancellation with a refund is no longer possible.
- If the event is canceled by the event organization, contributions already paid will be refunded. There are no further claims against the organization.
- If the event is postponed, the registrations remain valid.
- The organizer reserves the right to make conditional changes to the program due to current events.
- Product and brand names are generally registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- You acknowledge that the DeafIT Conference 2021 will feature image, video and sound recordings of you. If you don’t want to, contact the DeafIT team before the conference starts.
- You acknowledge that the image, video of you created at the conference. and sound recordings may be used in accordance with the information on the press and public relations work.
- You agree that the DeafIT team will inform you by e-mail about the DeafIT conference, topics, offers, questions and wishes.
- The DeafIT Conference 2021 is an event of the DeafIT team in the Deaf Association Munich and Umland e.V. The copyright for all contents of the event lies with the organizer.
Code of Conduct during the conference
We want to provide our Member a harassment-free conference experience, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, physique, ethnicity, or religious affiliation (or non-existence).
We do not tolerate any harassment of Members. Sexualized language and representations are undesirable at the conference.
This includes the venue, the lectures, workshops and fetuses, as well as Twitter and other media.
Member who violate these rules will face sanctions from event staff, including a reprimand from the conference without entitlement to a refund of the entrance fee.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.