Conditions of Participation & Code of Conduct of the 7th DeafIT Conference
The conditions of participation:
- The participation fee for the DeafIT conference includes the services stated on our website.
- For registrations extended until 31th December 2021, the stated Early Bird ticket price applies. Thereafter, the stated Normal ticket price will be valid until 15th February 2022 and the remaining Late ticket prices will be valid until 15th March 2022. Price changes are subject to change.
- The participation fee is due directly at Eventbrite where you can buy the ticket.
- Participation is only possible if a valid ticket is available when registering for the online conference. For discounted tickets for pupils, trainees, students and the unemployed, proof must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to 24 hours before the start of the conference.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 30 days before the start of the conference with a refund. After this time, a cancellation with a refund is no longer possible.
- If the event is canceled by the event organization, contributions already paid will be refunded. There are no further claims against the organization.
- If the event is postponed, the tickets remain valid.
- The organizer reserves the right to make conditional changes to the program due to current events.
- Product and brand names are generally registered trademarks of the respective companies.
- You acknowledge that during the digital DeafIT Conference 2022, images, videos, and sound recordings will be made of you. If you do not wish to do so, please contact the organising team before the start of the conference.
- You acknowledge that the images, videos and sound recordings made by you during the online conference may also be used via screencast, screenshots or similar in accordance with the available information for press and public relations work.
- You agree that the DeafIT organisation team will inform you about the DeafIT conference, topics, offers, questions and requests by email.
- The DeafIT Conference 2022 is an event organised by the DeafIT team in the Gehörlosenverband München und Umland e.V.. The copyright for all contents of the event lies with the organizer.
Code of Conduct during the conference
The DeafIT conference should be an event for everyone, where all visitors feel integrated and can contribute in many ways within the framework of the event. Therefore, at every DeafIT conference there are also, in addition to the conditions of participation:
A code of conduct – the so-called Code of Conduct.
- We aim to provide a harassment-free conference experience for our participants, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, appearance, body type, ethnicity or religious affiliation.
- We do not tolerate any harassment of conference participants. Sexualised language and depictions are unwelcome during the digital conference.
- This includes the venue, lectures, workshops and celebrations, as well as social media and other media.
- Participants who violate these rules will be subject to sanctions by the DeafIT team, including expulsion from the digital conference without the right to a refund of the ticket price.
DeafIT-Motto is „Focus on excellent networks!“
The DeafIT team would be very happy if the focus is on our commonalities and interests and if we treat each other with acceptance and respect!
As of 15th December 2021